Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Upcoming Class

Hi everyone. Well, it is a beautiful, snowy day here in Illinois on this special 1-11-11 day! We already have a couple of inches and it is supposed to snow the rest of the day. It's lovely if you don't have to go anywhere but I sure hope we don't get 11 inches!
Today I want to tell you about an upcoming class using one of the new Dreamweaver Stencils images called Lovebirds Heart (LL3011). On Tuesday, January 18, 2011, I will be teaching at The Cottage Stamper in St. Charles, IL. Check out their website for times and cost. If you are in the area, we would love to have you join us for a couple of hours, but you do have to call and register.








The class is designed to use one stencil three different ways to demonstrate the versatility of stencils. We use a variety of products to create three beautiful cards. The stencil is yours to take home after the class so you can be inspired to try these designs again, or come up with your own ideas.
Hope to see you in class.
Happy Creating,
Louise

2 comments:

Lynell Harlow / Dreamweaver Stencils said...

OOOoooh! These are very very pretty Louise. I know I have said it before, but wish I lived close enough to The Cottage Stamper to come play with you and the class. Enjoy!

Barbara said...

These are beautiful! I need to get some new stencils and get busy!