Thursday, October 30, 2014

Happy HallowThanksMas!

Wow, what an amazing month the Dream Team has had! Between the 31 Days of Halloween with Smeared and Smudged, the week-long blog hop with Stampendous and Core'dinations, and our own great monthly challenge of Happy HallowThanksMas, the team has been creating like mad scientists! A little Halloween humor there...ok, very little.
This week I'm taking a page from Facebook (more humor, I'm on a roll today!) and doing a TBT (throw back Thursday for those of you who hate acronyms). Since tomorrow is Halloween, and I just could not find the time to participate in the 31 Days fun, I'm re-posting some of my favorite Dreamweaver Halloween cards I've made over the years. Enjoy, and Happy Halloween!

LJ816 Spider web, LL515 Pumpkins, and a spider button with googly eyes


LL515 Pumpkins (tape off the other two pumpkins)

LJ816 Spider web, LS28 Spider, LL531 Jack o lanterns, LG749 Dog Words (with a little improvising)

LL3021 Retro standing cat, LM173 Birdbath & LM183 Ice cream cones (to make the hat)

LJ841 Fleur de lis, LL3017 Cameo, hat same as cat, Wicked is an old A Muse stamp

LL429 Long sunflower, LL514 Long pumpkins, LG686 Scarecrow,  LL432 Crows

LL515 Pumpkins, LG616 Leaf texture
LJ874 Fall borders, LM295 Autumn

LJ832 Cornucopia (I used this last week on the mirror project too!)
Remember to visit the entire Dream Team for more inspiration:

Louise Healy

Happy Creating,
Louise
An InLinkz Link-up

5 comments:

Lynell Harlow / Dreamweaver Stencils said...

LOVE your gallery for Fall! Hoping you have a wonderful holiday season Louise! Enjoy all those weddings!

Janis said...

Oh, my....what a lovely array of cards!!! My faves are the Pumpkins and Leaf Texture one, and the Fall Borders and multi-colored Autumn one. Just gorgeous!!! Thanks for reposting these...I wouldn't have wanted to miss them!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Pam Hornschu said...

Wonderful stash of cards you have there! Happy Halloween, Weezie!

Lea said...

All of these are wonderful but I have to admit, I'm partial to the cat! You do such awesome work! Thanks for sharing!

Viki Banaszak said...

This is so awesome! I love the variety of cards that you have made.