Thursday, July 8, 2010

Trash or Treasure?


You know that old saying "one man's trash is another man's treasure"? It is so very true! Garage sales, flea markets, antique stores, they're all filled with trash or treasures depending on your perspective. I love hunting through everything to find the buried treasure you didn't know you needed! Of course, to find the treasure, you definately wade through a lot of trash. This Saturday I am going to the 3 French Hens French Country Market in Morris, IL and can hardly wait to see what treasures await us. Then next week we will be going to northern Minnesota for a family gathering and I always find goodies up there. It always gets me inspired to start a project after a successful hunt! These are some treasures I have found recently at a few places.
Have a great week.

Happy creating,
Louise

1 comment:

Marijane said...

Your upcoming weekends sound fun. Happy treasure hunting! Hope you find many sweet surprises.