Sunday, September 4, 2011

Winner of Blog Hop goodies!

SherylH was kind enough to relinquish one of her prizes, so I redid Fridays selection and came up with:
scrappybetty said...
I have this stencil and never thought to use it like you did. Thanks for showing 3 ways to use the same stencil. Wonderful ideas.
September 2, 2011 9:37 AM

 
So scrappybetty congratulations! Just send your address information to Lynell at the email listed below to receive your prize.
We all used http://www.random.org/ to select the winners for each day's post based on the number of comments we received. I'm happy to announce that my new best friend must be SherylH because she came up BOTH times on my postings!!! Congratulations SherylH!! Just send your address to Lynell at Dreamweaver Stencils and she will send your winnings! Her email address is: lynell@dreamweaverstencils.com

1 comment:

SherylH said...

Oh my gracious -- with this kind of luck, I should be out buying lottery tickets! All kidding aside, Louise, would it be too much trouble to ask you to draw another name for one of these posts so that someone else could get a chance at some Dreamweaver goodies? Thanks.