Thursday, August 23, 2012

Day 4 Christmas in August Blog Hop!

All of this week, the Dream Team and the Woodware UK teams are celebrating the release of the new holiday designs from Dreamweaver Stencils. Of course, no celebration is complete without prizes...and there are some fabulous ones for those commenting on both sides of the "pond".
Each team will be providing the opportunity to win four prize packages of stencil designs, perfect for the holidays. Just leave your comments each day on each players' post as well as the Dream It Up! and Woodware UK blogs, and the Dreamweaver and Woodware Facebook pages. Two random commentors will be chosen from the batch of weekday posts, one each from the DW and WW Facebook pages, and from the big hop on Saturday...from each side of the pond!* That's a total of eight prize packages up for grabs! Here's what you could win:


 
Today is our "normal" posting day for Dreamweaver so I want to share a collection of cards that I will be teaching at Stamp 'N Hand in LaCrosse, WI on September 22nd. As I mentioned Tuesday, this is one of my favorite of the new stencils (LJ921) and is so much fun to design with! Here are the three cards we'll be creating that day:
The inspiration for this came from Pam Hornschu's
beautiful creation I saw at CHA!

Molten Magic

Glitter and leafing on Gold paste

If you're in the LaCrosse area, give Margie a call ((608) 784-1234 at 200 4th St S, La Crosse, WI) to sign up for class, you'll get the stencil as part of the class! If you're not in the LaCrosse area, come for a mini vaction, it is a beautiful area!
Don't forget to leave me some holiday cheer as you move on to the other players for today Thursday, August 23rd:
 

Remember to follow along with the challenges on the Dream It Up! and Woodware UK blogs for more prize opportunities, and more crafty inspiration, as well as "liking" DW and WW on Facebook.
*Winners selected must be from USA/Canada/UK only.
 
Happy Creating,
Louise

11 comments:

Debbie Frost said...

2 totally different designs using the same stencil- absolutely beautiful!Thanks for your creativity!!

Liz Martin said...

Wish I were close enough to take your class, Louise. These cards are beautiful!

Dorrie said...

I would like to come but I think it is too far from Scotland with out a plan, maybe next time, it lookd like a fun class. They are all so nice it is impossible to choose the best

Joy H said...

All three cards are so beautiful - lucky people to get a class with you! Just a little too far for me to hop on a plane too....:(

Lillian Child said...

All three of these cards are so lovely and so unique ... gives me so many ideas for this stencil!

Lea said...

Louise, these are just beautiful! I have to admit, I'm quite partial to the second one, I love that look created with the Molten Magic technique. Very cool!

Viki Banaszak said...

Those cards are just stunning.

scrappybetty said...

I love the new molten cards. Can't wait to try it myself.

Laura Drahozal said...

I love the way that you do your 3 cards with one stencil thing! Wonderful work!

Caroline D. said...

wow! all 3 are gorgeous!! Love taking the same image and creating a different look. The people in your class will have a ball!

Terrece said...

Fantastic cards. Where do you get your energy. I'm lucky to get one done! Love them all.