Thursday, March 21, 2013

A Bloomin' Spring!

How I wish I could say it felt like Spring today, but I can't! Even though the sun has been shining brightly the last two days, it has been very cold and very windy here in northern Illinois.  My daffodils continue to bravely grow a little taller each week and hopefully will be in bloom for Easter (oh my! I haven't even started Easter cards!)
This week the Dreamweaver Stencils Design Team welcomes our new members who will start posting with us in April. Welcome aboard everyone, we can hardly wait to see what you will share with us!
The cards I am sharing with you this week will be featured in my upcoming class in Marshfield, WI at Stampin' N Scrapin' Fun on April 4th.  Give Jean a call to sign up if you're in the area, we are going to have a great time! We'll be creating three cards using three different Dreamweaver techniques, and the Long stem iris (LL374)  stencil is yours to take home after class.




Want to learn more about how we create with Dreamweaver products? Give your local craft store a call to see if they offer Dreamweaver classes. Here's a link of Where to Buy locations. Your local store doesn't carry Dreamweaver? Tell them you NEED them to carry this fun line, or check out the online locations too.
As usual, the rest of the team has more beautiful creations for you, so be sure to stop over at their blogs to see what's new this week.

Happy Creating,
Louise

6 comments:

Cherylynn said...

What a great class! I love this stencil and the dark purple one absolutely blows me away.

Liz Martin said...

These are lovely, Louise. And the one-stencil-three-ways approach to teaching is a favorite of mine, too!

Lynell Harlow / Dreamweaver Stencils said...

Louise...love these cards. I especially want to work on crackle paste again. Thanks for the inspiration!

Caroline D. said...

All 3 are beautiful, but the green one really speaks to me with the inky vintage paper in the background... and all shades of green are my favorite colors.

Laura Drahozal said...

Very pretty, Louise. I especially like the purple and green one--one of my favorite color combos!

Anonymous said...

Louise, lovelyl cards! The iris is so versatile.