Thursday, June 25, 2015

Dreamweaver Thursday

It's Dreamweaver Thursday for the Stampendous Design Team, and we're excited to share some ideas with you! Our weekly theme is Flowers and Fairies, so, of course, I wanted to show you the perfect example using Dreamweaver Stencils. Well, it might not be perfect, but I really like how this turned out and hope you do too.

"Hidden gem"
I wasn't quite sure the idea in my head would work the way I thought it should, but I think it did! Do you see the Fairy hiding in the Wisteria?  She looks like she's hiding under a canopy of vines doesn't she?  Here's how to do it:



Fairy-ly certain you'll like these too!
Louise Healy

Happy Creating,
Louise

2 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

Love your flowery card! So pretty!

Lyn Bernatovich said...

Love how your idea worked Louise! Very pretty card.